Objectives and description
The Diploma in Management Consulting is an intensive 3-week seminar that focuses on the challenges of the consulting profession. The program is aimed at managers who wish to pursue a career either as independent consultants or within a major consulting firm.
This program provides participants with an understanding of the consulting process and organizational change together with the skills necessary to lead international consulting projects.
- Acquire professional skills for consultancy activity in any context.
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
Program duration : 90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Profile of participants and admission criteria
Profile of participants :
- Professionals with experience in a specialized consulting sector or prior management consulting experience.
- Managers with operational field experience (supply chain, IT, marketing, dales…) with international objectives.
Entry requirements :
Bachelor degree / at least 3 years of work experience / proof of fluency in English of work experience.