Objectives and description
You will work with tools for the development and the definition of a business plan, and you will learn about the specific challenges related to international business. Throughout the course, you will be accompanied by instructors and peers as you develop a market-ready final presentation.
Finally, you will test the business plan for implementation in a chosen country by exploring the various corporate management areas that will determine its success.
- Acquire the operational tools for the creation of an international business development plan;
- Learn by doing: develop and test your own international business plan in your chosen country by looking at all the various corporate management areas that will determine its success.
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
Program duration : 90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Profile of participants and admission criteria
Profile of participants :
- International project managers;
- Sales and marketing professionals with international goals;
- Technical specialists aiming at international development.
Entry requirements :
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Proof of fluency in English.
Admission is subject to the number of places available.