Objectives and description
This program provides you with the knowledge and techniques to understand finance within the context of your organization and to achieve optimum performance through effective financial management
The participants’ profile of this course includes managers from different backgrounds with basic understanding of accounting and finance, who need to deepen their knowledge in this area and its related management techniques.
- An opportunity to discover strong technical and analytical skills in the principles and application of finance.
- Cutting edge program content with an operational approach for immediate impact in the work place;
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
Program duration : 90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Profile of participants and admission criteria
Profile of participants :
- Professionals with a basic understanding of finance who aim at acquiring essential knowledge and techniques in financial management;
- Non-financial executives whose position or career evolution requires the appraisal of financial impact on business or validation of financial decisions.
Entry requirements :
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Proof of fluency in English.
Admission is subject to the number of places available.