Objectives and description
This program provides professionals from diverse backgrounds with knowledge to match technology with strategic business orientation and project management. With our three enriching modules, you will also develop skills to master the challenge of using new technology to attract customers and build lasting relationships with them
- Acquisition of operational tools for effective action;
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
Program duration : 90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Profile of participants and admission criteria
Profile of participants :
Professionals from various backgrounds who wish to acquire skills and techniques required for understanding and directing digital transformation projects.
Entry requirements :
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Proof of fluency in English.
Admission is subject to the number of places available.